Saturday, April 14, 2012

Future

That scary question seems to be repeating itself in my head and I don't know how to turn it off.
What does the future hold?
I don't have an answer.. and as much as it sucks not knowing.. I think that not knowing is part of what makes life so beautiful. I just want to know if all of the pain and strife that life brings is really worth it in the end. Sure, I have faith that I'll be happy in the future.. but that doesn't mean I don't question things at times. That doesn't make some of the hardships of life any easier.

The point is, I guess, that it's important that everyone has their own ticker; their thing that keeps them going. For me, my ticker is my man. I am 100% head over heels for him. He's been an important part of my life for the past almost 2 and a half years and even though right now we're 4 1/2 hours away at two separate colleges.. I know that he always makes things better. I legitimately don't know what I would do without him. I know that he is in my future. And that makes me happy.

What does your future hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment