Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll :)
As crazy as holidays can be with different family traditions and different family issues; holidays truly are a time to reflect and be grateful. Especailly THANKSGIVING. Even though there are some obvious difficulties in everybody's life; there is always so much to be thankful for. This year I have so much to be thankful for. This past year has been full of ups and downs and hard decisions. It's been difficult, but this journey has been such a blessing. Today, I can be thankful for the friends that God has brought into my life. I am so thankful to be at Walsh University and that I have developed the friendships with all of you. I am thankful for friends that have stuck by my side through this whole life ordeal! Welcome back into my life and I am so sorry that I pushed you away for so long. I am so grateful for my education at Walsh University. I am learning so much about myself and the kind of educator I can be. Through all of the difficult and dark experiences throughout this past year I can be grateful for lessons learned. I know the type of person that I don't want to be and I'm slowly allowing myself to mold into the independent, Christ-filled, woman that I am called to be. I am thankful for the opportunities that have been presented to me. I am grateful for the friends who have always accepted me for who I am and who haven't been afraid to show me tough love when I needed it.

God is so good. I have so much to be thankful for today.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment