Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 09: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

That's my babe and me :) Aren't we just the cutest couple you ever did see!?!? Haha, but really, he has been there through the most horrifying, the best, the lifechanging, and the saddest moments for the past 2 years. And let's just say that the last two years have probably been filled with the most amount of life changing transitions I could possibly imagine. The young gentleman in this picture is the reason that I am who I am today, and I couldn't have made it this far without him. <3


By the way, I'm settled back in at school now. Come to find that there is an empty room in my apartment as some of my roommates have moved out which means that I get a bathroom all to myself!! :D I was so thrilled, that the first thing I did when I moved back in was to clean it and put all of my stuff in it! I am so excited, and it should be much quieter this semester :) First class of the semester is tomorrow night!! I'm actually kind of excited to get back in the groove of things.

Welp, have a good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment