Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hey there strangers!

So I've kind of fallen off the face of the blog world.. there aren't that many new things for me to write about.
I mean.. I started knitting a blanket :) It's blue, yellow, green, pink, and orange. Very colorful, very me. I am extremely excited about watching this blanket grow and the repetition of each stitch is very soothing to me. I take it to my classes and knit during lecture, some people look at me like I'm so wierd because knitting is only for grannies. I beg to differ! This blanket is going to be absolutely wonderful!



However, I do have to report that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. School projects are beginning to pile on and on; constantly speaking with doctors for this issue that I'm having with my gallbladder; the weather keeps changing.
I think snow can be very beautiful... like in pictures, or from inside a cozy home. I hate the bone-chilling cold wind that comes with it, though. It's time for me to turn in for the night. Excited to drive to see the man I love tomorrow for a much-needed weekend :)

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment