Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 08: A picture that makes you laugh.... and more.

oooooohhh this picture makes me giggle! This is my little cousin at one of our family traditions of weekend camp outs at my aunts and corn hole tournaments. :) ! Something is so miraculous about the innocence of a child; experiencing everything for the first time with wonder and eager eyes. It's so interesting, in one of my classes last semester we talked about how children develop language. One of the steps is knowing what to do when you are faced with something. For example.. you give a child a box, you expect them to understand that they should open it. My little cousin is seeing a hole, and he is curious because a hole is usually something that you would want to look inside and explore.


Anyways, my kickoff to the New Year was quite wonderful :) On Saturday we drove up to Cadillac, Michigan for the night and all day Sunday we went skiing at Caberfae Peaks! Oh it was so much fun! full of laughter, joy, and adventures. I'm sure I'll share some more about it later, but right now I've got to get going! :) Have a splendid day!

No comments:

Post a Comment