I stole this from You, Me, and Natalie but it was too cute for me to pass up!
01. Wrapping paper or gift
bags? Who says I can't have both!?
02. Real tree or artificial? This is the first year that I got to experience going to a tree farm and picking out a real tree, it was just splendid :)
03. When do you put up the
tree? Well... in our apartment it was up by the time school resumed after Thanksgiving break.
04. When do you take it down? We took it down before Christmas break since we didn't spend Christmas there.
05. Do you like
eggnog? I've never had it.
Christmas gift as a child? Probably my MYTWIN doll. I absolutely loved it... but then as I got older, the fact of a doll being huge and looking just like me really freaked me out so I had to put it in a different room.
07. Do you have a nativity
scene? I'm sure it's in storage somewhere.
08. Hardest person to buy for? Probably my brother... Since I haven't really seen him/spent more than a couple hours with him for almost 5 whole years... I really don't know too much about him or what he wants/needs.
09. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. Lol, she's usually the one that I can just be walking through a store and see something that sparks my eye in a "my-mom-would-absolutely-adore-this" kind of way.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. There's something magnificently magical about tearing open an envelop to see what's inside.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever recieved? I don't really have a worst gift that is coming to mind.. most of the gifts I have received have been pretty cool.
12. Favorite Christmas
movie? A Year Without A Santa Claus. :)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Like a month before Christmas.
recycled a Christmas present? I can't lie.. yes I have. hahaha
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Desserts! I can't pick only one!
16. Clear lights or colored lights on your
tree? mmm both!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I know it's a bit dreary, but Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill from The Grinch.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay
at home? Travel to Grandmas :) (it's only like a 15 minute depending on where I'm staying!)
19. Can you name all of Santas reindeer? I think soooo: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen,
20. Angel or star on the top of
your tree? Angel!
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Well.. we used to Grandma's on Christmas Eve.. but now it's on the 23rd. So we used to open up presents on Christmas Eve from Grandma/Grandpa/Aunts/Uncles/Cousins.. and then we would open presents from Santa on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this
time of year? Bad drivers!
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color?
Well, its tradition in our family to get an ornament from Grandma every year when we decorate trees until we graduate high school. So those 18 ornaments are most definitely my favorites!
24. What did you want for Christmas this
year? Honestly.. I'm not good at figuring out what I want. Unrealistically it would've been nice to receive a digital camera or an iPod.. but I didn't ask for either lol. I received this really nice rain coat that I asked for though!! Campus is always so rainy and I didn't have a coat or an umbrella! so YIPEEEEE :D
I hope Christmas was wonderful!